On the website
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or Browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are not related to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or just some of them may be installed.
|wordpress_||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||Session End|
|autoptimize_feed||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third parties||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
|_icl_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e||Functionality||Used by the system that manages languages and translations||Third parties||Session End|
|_icl_current_language||Functionality||Used by the system that manages languages and translations||Third parties||Session End|
This Cookies Policy can be modified based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users either through the website or via email to registered Users.